We are looking for an outstanding Learning and Development Specialist who will support the implementation of learning and development practices throughout the Americas so that the outcomes meet current and future business needs, as well as develop, motivate and engage employees. You will also manage the full-chain delivery of training programs in the US and Canada
- Work with business and HR to ensure global processes are utilized effectively in the area.
- Explore, implement and promote the usage of new digital learning methods across the area (e.g. mobile learning, gamification, MOOCs.)
- Build and manage country / area / department training plans and find suitable learning solutions from internal and external offerings to meet organizational needs.
- Training Program Management for agreed upon instructor led trainings (ILT) and virtual instructor led (VILT) trainings according to area training plans including vendor management (researching suppliers, program details, facilitators, cost comparison.)
- Communicate actively with business leaders, staff and field employees about the available learning and development options (for example what competence assessments and learning offerings are available, how to utilize konelearning.com.)
- Create training portfolios and manage learning records in konelearning.com with HR Services.
- Create new (and revise existing) training content as needed and manage the annual review and continuous improvement process for eLearning and mobile content library.
- Manage content localization and translation process of global programs for local use and implementation.
- Key contact for local HR, managers, branch learning specialists and employees on queries relating to learning and development.
- Research, identify, test and compare new technology, tools, and ways of working that support the development and deployment of training programs and follow local trends in competence development and provide input to area and global CoE (Center of Expertise.)
- Orders supplies for training and training department as needed.
For more information or to apply, visit: