Job Title: Life Fitness Center Clerk
- Job Grade: AFSME Life Fitness Center Clerk Level 2
- Job Type:Part-Time, Less than 19 Hours per Week
- Pay Minimum: USD $11.59/Hr.
- Pay Maximum: USD $14.95/Hr.
Responsible for the operation of the facility, including enforcement of all office policies.
- Collects monies and fees for activities, keeps all required paper work.
- Meets customers as they enter and answers all questions and makes information available to them.
- Secures all monies and office at the conclusion of work.
- Answers the phone and provides accurate information to the public.
- Schedules tennis court time and assist the tennis professional as needed.
- Assist with the cleaning and care of the facility.
- Assist with enrollment processes.
- Assist in the opening and closing of the facility.
- Education: Requires a level of education competency normally acquired through a high school education or equivalent.
- Experience: One year work experience in dealing with the public and working with a cash register is required.
- Interpersonal Skills: Job requires the ability to communicate effectively with the public including the part time and full time staff.
- Analytical Ability: The job requires the ability to enforce all agency policies in regards to operation and to correctly perform all procedures. Must be able to solve routine and non-recurring problems.
- Working Conditions: Job does require long periods at the counter standing.
- Schedule: Flexible schedule including nights and weekends regularly.
This is a part-time, less than 19 hours per week, union position. Applications will be accepted until October 5th at 5 PM. The City of Bettendorf is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. The City of Bettendorf complies with American with Disabilities Act.
For more information, please visit: