WIU-Quad Cities assists students in preparing to market themselves to prospective employers. Several career resources are available to students through the career development center and opportunities are also available for in class presentations on a variety of career related topics.
Resume Review/ Career Fair Prep Days
- Resume 101: Monday 2/25 @ 12:30PM
- Career Fair Prep:
- Monday 2/25 @ 2PM
- Tuesday 2/26 @ 3:30PM
- Wednesday 2/27 @ 11:30AM
- Walk In Resume Review Days:
- Tuesday 2/26 9AM-4PM
- Wednesday 2/27 9AM-4PM
Check in at Student Services desk for free resume paper!
WIU-QC Spring Career Fair!!!
Thursday, February 28th 1:30-4:00PM in Riverfront Hall
- 40+ Employers registered and ready to meet YOU!
- All majors welcome
- Internships, part time, and full time positions
- Open to WIU students, alumni, and other college students and graduates
- Professional attire REQUIRED
- Bring resumes!
WIU-QC Campus Career Services include:
- Resume Reviews & Writing
- Job Search Tips
- Mock Interviews & Interviewing Techniques
- LinkedIn Assistance
- Career Fairs
- Internship Connections & Preparation
For more info visit www.careers.wiu.edu!